Armour settings, vehicles and weapons performance has been set according to Jane's Armour And Artillery 2005-2006 handbook and other technical materials. In v2.0 release weapons' range, armour, turret rotation speed and health points values have been changed in order to achieve a better gameplay and playability.
Game: Blitzkrieg 1 and Rolling Thunder
Author: Ice bear/Soviet Man (v1.1), BKP (Rollup-up Release 2008), Kevin (v1.11 y v2.0)
Date: September 08, 2012
File Name: CSLA_v2.0.exe
File Size: 882,9 MB
Mod Size: 2.91 GB
CSLA 2.0 Release
Project leaders: Ice Bear and Kevin.
Mod's design: Ice Bear, Kevin, Soviet Man, Viriato13, Aleksej Fon Grozni, Joseph Porta, Alexgeroyamslava, Desert, 6SiC6.
May 2007: Version 1.1 originally released.
February 2008: Roll-up Release version compiled by [BKP].
September 2011: Version 1.11 compiled by Kevin (BKPE).
September 2012: Version 2.0 compiled by Kevin (BKPE).
- CSLA Mod v2.0 combines BKP roll-up version of CSLA, and both the Battle of the Bulge 1988: St.Vith and Vielsam maps with new skins, new units, bugs fixed and other improvements.
- It also includes three new maps created by Joseph Porta, and a new multiplayer map by Kevin.
- Many new units from the old CSLA 1.2, from the OPFOR Mod and from the unreleased JNA Mod.
- 268 military units as well as 92 civilian units.
- New menu background by Corpbob.
- An alternative UI from DTF's game Stalingrad.
- New multilanguage installer (English and Spanish) by Sgt. Pepper (BKPE).
- For more information, please, download this PDF - CSLA Mod Documentacion
The CSLA Mod v2.0 is installed by default under Blitzkrieg 1 path. If you desire it, make necessary changes into the installer window.
- In order to enable improved engine features, this installation replaces both "ailogic.dll" and "gamett.dll" files in your "...\Nival Interactive\Blitzkrieg\Run" folder. It also will install a new "music" folder. Please, DON´T FORGET to make a previous backup of your original files!!!!!
- CSLA mod doesn´t follow the original Blitzkrieg minimum system requirements.
- The mod is designed for -1 speed, although you can play as fast or slow as you want.
CSLA_v2.0.part01 (100 MB)
CSLA_v2.0.part02 (100 MB)
CSLA_v2.0.part03 (100 MB)
CSLA_v2.0.part04 (100 MB)
CSLA_v2.0.part05 (100 MB)
CSLA_v2.0.part06 (100 MB)
CSLA_v2.0.part07 (100 MB)
CSLA_v2.0.part08 (100 MB)
CSLA_v2.0.part09 (80 MB)
CSLA Mod: Patch v2.0.1
*Now some thin and small wood fences can be overpassed by the infantry.
*T-55AM2's xml file has been revised.
*Now the original Tatra-813 truck has got destruction animations.
*The 14.5mm KPVT weapon sound has been changed.
*Spring terrain has been revised, because one of its tiles caused troubles when overpassing it with wheeled vehicles.
*M220 TOW and Konkurs rocket launchers "name" files have been revised (in the Spanish version).
*Rainy Day (Día Lluvioso) script has been revised so now the objective arrow dissapears when the mission is accomplished.
*CSLA's multiplayer map script has been revised (thanks to Soldier110).
Juego: Blitzkrieg 1
Mod: CSLA Mod v2.0
Nombre archivo: CSLA_2.0.1_Patch_ES/EN.zip
Tamaño archivo: 1.5 MB
Drop the CSLA_2.0.1_Patch_EN.pak file in your ...\Mods\CSLA 2.0\Data\ folder.